Monday, 25 March 2013

On Tuesday in CSC we did practice problems on recursion and I really think recursion is the coolest thing!  We did one recursion that created a really cool pattern the longer the recursion occurred.

I wasn't at class or quiz on Thursday or Friday though because I went to Montreal for the Canadian University Badminton Nationals. We finished 4th in the team event just missing the medal placement but I still had a lot of fun in Montreal and really bonded with my team during the 4 days.  

After this mini vacation I'm ready for this week in CSC and can't wait to continue my knowledge of Dr. Racket and computers as a whole!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your badminton game ! and It really good that your excited about Dr.racket and the course !keep up that attitude !

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the person before me mentioned, congratulations! 4th place is still amazing!
    As for the DrRacket comment, hopefully you're finding learning the language kind of fun. Just some slight constructive criticism - maybe you should describe some of the experiences you're having with coding.. problems, something you've learned. Other than that, good luck on the final exam!

    ReplyDelete