Friday, 18 January 2013

CDF Account Woes

What a pain!  I was trying to set up my CDF user ID.  At first I didn't get an email for my CDF account so  I got a TA to find my ID for me.  But when I tried to login my password was apparently incorrect.  I had to email the CDF admins and they said I need to get my password reset in BA building.  Which I'll have to do another day because it is to late now (I'm sure they're closed).  Hopefully the email I sent to Professor Heap will excuse me from losing marks for not submitting the URL to this blog on time!

On a side note, at least not everything about my day in CSC was negative.  I'm pretty sure the first tutorial quiz went smoothly!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Glad you worked out your CDF issues. Sometimes these accounts can be a real pain.

    At least your quiz went well! Best of luck on future quizzes.

    ReplyDelete